The Terms & Conditions include all the rules which have to be respected by the client while using the rented bikes owned by Ramilson Geovenot Martin and the relevant contractual conditions. The client must leave a deposit (as specified above) to cover any loss or damage of the bike and its accessories such as chain and helmet, excluding punctures and cables. Alternatively, the client can leave, to the renter, a valid ID during the entire rental period. The payment of the rental must be made as soon as the contract gets signed. Kariboo is not responsible for any damage and/or consequence related to the usage of the rented bike during the entire rental period. In case of loss or damage of the bike and its accessories such as lock, chain, and helmet, the client must pay it at the price shown on the price list which can be seen at any time in the place of rental. The bike can be rented only by an adult for himself or other minors for whom the adult takes full responsibility.
Every client must know and respect the following rules during the entire rental period:
1. The client has to show a valid document such as ID, Passport or Driving License.
2. The client has to give back the bike by the agreed deadline of the rental and in the same place where it is rented.
3. The client with a member of Kariboo’s team must check the bike before renting it and while giving it back at the end of the rental period. The client, who leaves the rental place with the bike, declares that the rented bike has been checked by himself and that it is mechanicallyefficient.
4. The bike has to be used exclusively as a mean of transport. Any kind of competition and inappropriate usage are forbidden. The client has to avoid any action which can cause damages in respect of himself, third parties, the rented bike and its accessories.
5. The bike can’t be used to make any kind of business and it can’t be given to third parties.
6. The client declares to know the traffic lows which he must respect. Kariboo is not responsible in case of any inappropriate usage of the bike and in case the client doesn’t respect the traffic laws.
7. The client declares to be physically and mentally suitable to ride a bike.
8. In case the bike is not given back by the agreed deadline of the rental period (except of an exceptional communication made by the client to Kariboo), Kariboo will consider this fact as a theft and it will be reported to the police.
9. Kariboo can deny the rental to people who are not considered able to ride a bike (as per Italian law – Codice della Strada art. 186/187).
10. The client with a damaged bike must bring it back to the place of rental.
11. The client declares to know all the above rules, all the relevant fees, and the opening and closinghours of the company, Kariboo.